Signed in as:
Signed in as:
We are excited to announce our new initiative, NatureXplore, where we offer wildlife excursions to our project sites in Mumbai. Our Free Nature-Based Excursions aim to inspire the next generation of environmental stewards, empowering them to become active advocates for preserving the planet's precious resources. Through these experiences, students gain invaluable insights, nurturing a lifelong love for nature and a commitment to its protection.
Step into the wild with us and join NatureXplore today!
Choose from 10 Thematic Trails!
1. Wildlife Safari at SGNP: Spotting and Learning about Local Flora and Fauna
2. Eco-Habitats at Ambivli Biodiversity Park: Understanding Ecosystems
3. Nature's Detectives at Taloja Hill: Learning plant-animal interaction in nature
4. Conservation Champions at SGNP: Exploring eco-restoration projects
5.Wilderness Survival at Ambivli Biodiversity Park:Learning Outdoor Survival Skills
6. Water Wonders at Taloja Hill: Discovering Aquatic Ecosystems and Conservation
7. Botanical Discoveries at Ambivli Biodiversity Park: Exploring World of Plants
8. Camouflage Artists in Ambivli Biodiversity Park: Learning about Adaptation
9. Forest Ecology in SGNP: Unraveling the Secrets of Forests and Woodlands
10. Eco-Adventurers at Taloja Hill: Embracing Outdoor Challenges and Teamwork.
Duration: Two hours
Batches: Morning (8 a.m. to 10 a.m.),
Afternoon ( 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.)
Age group: 10-14 years
Group size: Above 25
Availability of Dates: Weekdays