October Eco-days: 122nd Birth Anniversary of 'Birdman of India' Dr. Salim Ali
Issue 15- iNaturewatch Foundation Newsletter: October 2017 issue
Issue 14- iNaturewatch Foundation Newsletter: September 2017 issue
Issue 12- iNaturewatch Foundation Newsletter: July 2017 issue
Issue 11- iNaturewatch Foundation Newsletter: June 2017 issue
1. Times of India: - Free Mangrove Walk at Talawe was covered by Times of India on 10th
2. Loksatta: - Our Wetland World: Mangrove Walk at Vashi was covered by Loksatta.
2. 'Lovely Lilies Trail' was also shot and covered by NMTV news. You can check out the full clip here.
1. Our Bee Amazed Workshop was covered by Mid-day on 16th August 2017.
2. Our bee Amazed workshop was also covered by Times of India on 19th August 2017.
• Mid Day:- Bird Watching at Kharghar Hills was covered by Mid Day on 5th December 2017
iNaturewatch, knowing ecosystems Interesting applications indicated especially for school-age children, to introduce them into the citizen science and know the various initiatives around this dynamic of participation. The applications, which were created under the project Mobile Apps 4 Climate Change and funded through an exchange program of students India-US, also aim to observe the changes that climate change is having on the different species that inhabit the surroundings of major Indian cities through its constant monitoring. They are easy to use and the content presented is enough, written in an understandable way for people not skilled in the art. However, some species are only represented by a single picture, and it would be interesting to increase this help section for easy identification.